Monday, April 18, 2005

Klimov design

Ilya Klimov ("Klimov Design" studio) is a dynamic, modern, fresh, simplistic, but VERY detailed designer. I love how much attention he pays to the details, something importance of which I’ve been learning lately in my design experience. And the funny part is that simpler design is more attention details require. The studio’s specialties are so wide but in each area they are great. They do anything from logoes, layouts for magazines and papers to branding, advertising work, packaging and advertising photography. Of course, creative works was my favorite. Great inspiration for designers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. It looks very professional!

10:41 AM  
Blogger The Los said...

I really dig their style :)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home